Labels

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

DSC 2012 Hall Tickets Download | AP DSC Hall tickets 2012 | apdsc.cgg.gov.in

DSC 2012 Written Test should take only in the district in which he seeks job recruitment. DSC 2012 total marks one Hundred in which 80% score for the DSC Written Test and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts.
The A.P DSC written examination test will conducted on 26,27th and 28th Aug.
 SGT : 11602 Posts
School Assistants: 5703 Posts
Language Pandits: 2000 Posts
Physical Education Teachers (PET): 365 Posts
Muncipal Teachers: 1673 Posts


    S.A-Languages : 26-08-2012,( 10.00 to 12.30 PM)
    S.A-Non Languages: 26-08-2012, (02.00 to 04.30 PM)
    S.G.T : 27-08-2012, (10.00 to 12.30 PM)
    L.P : 27-08-2012, (02.00 to 04.30 PM)
    P.E.T : 27-08-2012, (02.00 PM to 05.00 PM)
    S.A-Languages & L.P (Special Schools) : 28-08-2012, (10.00 to 12.30 PM)
    S.A-Non-Languages (Special Schools) : 28-08-2012, (02.00 to 04.30 PM)













CLICL HERE FOR HALL TICKETS DOWNLOAD